Partners In Sound Productions
- Providing technical support for lighting and sound design equipment.
- Evaluation of cost and time requirements, workload, and capacity of computer systems and software of lighting/sound equipment and where appropriate, recommend and implement hardware and software upgrades.
- Read technical journals, manuals, and attend lighting and sound equipment vendor seminars.
- Keep apprised of new hardware and software systems.
- Evaluate and test vendor-supplied software packages for lighting and sound equipment to determine compatibility with existing systems, ease of use, and if the software meets user requirements.
- Provide hardware and software training and support to employees, perform
data backup, troubleshoot system failures, or bugs and implement solutions to restore sound and lighting equipment functionality.
- Maintain network connectivity at office and event sites.
- Set up, maintain and test lighting and sound systems at events, oversee the
transportation, setup, and teardown of equipment.
- Must have full proficiency in the latest version of both Mac and Windows operating systems plus knowledge of servers and peripheral devices.
- Must have 24 months experience in lighting and sound design control software including Black Magic Design, PlayBack Pro, Pro Presenter, ProShow Producer, and Martin Light Jockey 2.
- Must have flexibility to work all scheduled events, including weekends and late nights.